Rotary Organ v2.5 WiN MAC
Team DECiBEL | 05 Aug 2021 | 2.1 GB | (SEPARATE FORMATS)
…::: AU, AAX, VSTi :::…
Rotary Organ was sampled from a Hammond M3 tonewheel Organ. The end goal was to simulate the sound of a Hammondnd B3 organ with rotating Leslie Speaker inside of a VSTi/AU/AAX plugin. Every drawbar on every note was sampled individually via the organ’s built-in speaker through a Neumann TLM 102 microphone. The signal was re-amped though a Fender Deluxe Reverb and recorded via a Sennheiser e906. Both signals were run through Grace M101 preamps. A Hammond M3 Organ combines the last two harmonics into a single drawbar, this note was omitted. Instead, a “digital foldback” teqchnique was used to extend the harmonics of the Hammond M3 to be similar to that of a Hammond B3.
– 60 Note Range C2 to C7
– DI and Amp Signals, Reverb, Vacuum Tube and Speaker Sims
– 10 Drawbars, Leslie Sim, Percussion, Vibrato, and Key Click
– 500 MB of Sample Data and 95 Presets
– Supports 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz
Release v2.5 3/15/2021
– Added Cabinet and Reverb Impulse Responses.
– Added 20 new presets.
– Added Reverb Size, Length, Wet, Dry Knobs, as well as Cabinet Wet/Dry Knobs.
– Changed the following presets: Like a Rolling Stone, Born to Be Wild, Hush Evil Ways, Gimme Some Lovin.
– MacOS Big Sur/Arm64, and independent Mojave, Sierra, and Catalina versions.
– Changed sample loading to multithreaded, eliminated splash window (hopefully this fixes problems with Ableton reloading projects).
Rotary Organ v2.5 AU AAX VSTi WiN MAC-DECiBEL