Produce With Push2 TUTORiAL
Team DECiBEL | 11 March 2021 | 634.8MB
Produce with Push2 – From Fundamentals To Finishing A Track
Over 5 hours of expert tuition from magesy download an inspiring professional. A multi-angle HD video series from magesy download Ableton Certified Trainer mredrollo, taking you through making a track from magesy download start to finish using sounds, samples and devices from magesy download Ableton Live Intro only. Ableton Certified Trainer mredrollo AKA Ed Rollo is one of those rare individuals that transforms complex concepts into practical tools you can incorporate into your production workflow straight away. His easy teaching style makes even the most technical of processes more accessible, guiding you to improve your working knowledge of Ableton as well as your general understanding of production techniques.
Using only sounds and devices from magesy download Ableton Live Intro and samples from magesy download the Ableton Live Core Library. This course perfectly demonstrates how achievable it is for every budding producer out there with a copy of Ableton Live to make music. In this video series you’ll go from magesy download first conceptualising an idea, to developing the idea into something, fleshing out an arrangement and finally finishing it off. The course uses the Ableton Push2 throughout the duration of the series but you really could just use any MIDI controller on the market. This is not an online course or a “how-to” video series. There are hundreds of videos out there that demonstrate the basics of music theory, beat making and how to use Ableton Live and the different functionalities of the Ableton Push. This video series is the practical process of putting all those techniques to use.
– Clear and pratical – learn the what, when, where, why and how of putting together a full track from magesy download start to finish with Ableton Live and Push2.
– 5 hours of practical, focused tuition!
– 47 comprehensive videos covering building a full track in Ableton Live!
– Ideal for Beginner – Intermediate level producers
– To help you navigate your learning journey, the course is broken down into ten modules:
– Main Groove
– Track Renaming & Colour coding
– Melodic Elements
– Transitions & Incidentals
– Final Thoughts
Produce With Push2 TUTORiAL-DECiBEL