DaVinci Resolve Studio v17.2.0 WiN
P2P | 12 May 2021 | 2.41 GB
DaVinci Resolve 16 is the world’s only solution that combines professional 8K editing, color correction, visual effects and audio post production all in one software tool! You can instantly move between editing, color, effects, and audio with a single click. DaVinci Resolve Studio is also the only solution designed for multi user collaboration so editors, assistants, colorists, VFX artists and sound designers can all work live on the same project at the same time! Whether you’re an individual artist, or part of a large collaborative team, it’s easy to see why DaVinci Resolve is the standard for high end post production and finishing on more Hollywood feature films, television shows and commercials than any other software.
DaVinci Resolve 16 features a revolutionary new cut page specifically designed for editors that need to work quickly and on tight deadlines! The new DaVinci Neural Engine uses machine learning to enable powerful new features such as facial recognition, speed warp and more. Adjustment clips let you apply effects and grades to clips on the timeline below, quick export can be used to upload projects to YouTube and Vimeo from anywhere in the application, and new GPU accelerated scopes provide more technical monitoring options than before. Plus, Fusion is dramatically faster and Fairlight adds immersive 3D audio. DaVinci Resolve 16 is a massive release with hundreds of features customers have asked for!
Introducing the Cut Page!
Designed specifically for editors working on high end fast turn around work such as television commercials and even news cutting, the cut page is all about speed. It’s an alternate edit page with a streamlined interface and revolutionary new tools that will help you work faster than ever. The cut page lets you import, edit, trim, add transitions, titles, automatically match color, mix audio and more. Whether you’re delivering for broadcast or for YouTube, the cut page has everything you need to get the job done, all in one place. Plus, the regular edit page is still available so you can switch between edit and cut pages to change editing style right in the middle of a job.
New Editing Features in DaVinci Resolve 16:
DaVinci Resolve includes everything professional editors need to cut blockbuster films, television shows, and commercials. It’s perfect for both offline and online editing. The high performance playback engine makes editing and trimming incredibly fast, even for processor intensive formats such as H.264 and RAW.
New Fusion VFX Features in DaVinci Resolve 16:
With over 250 built in tools, Fusion VFX’s advanced 3D compositing engine and node based workflow let you quickly connect effects and tools together in a flow chart style, making it easy to create cinematic feature film quality visual effects and broadcast motion graphics right inside of DaVinci Resolve!
New Color Features in DaVinci Resolve 16:
DaVinci Resolve’s legendary color tools let you manipulate color in breathtaking ways to get results that are simply impossible on other systems. That’s why DaVinci Resolve has been used on more feature films and television shows than any other grading system! You get powerful primary and secondary tools, curves, tracking, stabilization and more!
New Fairlight Features in DaVinci Resolve 16:
With Fairlight in DaVinci Resolve, audio is no longer an afterthought in post production! You get a completely integrated and powerful digital audio workstation with full mixer, EQ and dynamics processing, sample level audio editing, ADR tools, sound library support, FairlightFX audio plugins and more!
New Collaboration Features in DaVinci Resolve 16:
Featuring a universal timeline, powerful database driven design, bin and clip locking, built in chat, timeline comparison tools and more, DaVinci Resolve Studio is the world’s only post production solution that lets different artists all work together on the same project at the same time!
DaVinci Resolve Studio
Upgrade to DaVinci Resolve Studio for even more creative tools and options! You get a huge set of indispensable ResolveFX and FairlightFX plugins, along with support for 4K, 8K and higher resolution projects at frame rates up to 120 frames per second. You also get the new DaVinci Neural Engine which enables features such as facial recognition, speed warp retiming, automatic color balancing and automatic color matching. DaVinci Resolve Studio also adds film grain tools, advanced noise reduction, blur and mist effects, HDR grading, 10bit H.264 support, 3D immersive audio, stereoscopic 3D support, multi user collaboration tools and more!
DaVinci Neural Engine
The new DaVinci Neural Engine uses state of the art deep neural networks and learning, along with artificial intelligence to power new features such as speed warp motion estimation for retiming, super scale for up-scaling footage, auto color and color matching, facial recognition and more! The DaVinci Neural Engine is entirely cross-platform and uses the latest GPU innovations for AI and deep learning to provide unparalleled performance and quality. The DaVinci Neural Engine provides simple tools to solve complex, repetitive and time consuming problems. For example, it enables facial recognition to automatically sort and organize clips into bins based on people in the shot!
New and Improved ResolveFX
DaVinci Resolve Studio 16 features major improvements to existing ResolveFX, along with several new plugins that editors and colorists will love! You get new ResolveFX plugins for adding vignettes, drop shadows, removing objects, adding analog noise and damage, chromatic aberration, stylizing video and more! There are also improvements to the scanline, beauty, face refinement, blanking fill, warper, dead pixel fixer and colorspace transformation plugins. Plus, you can now view and edit ResolveFX keyframes from the timeline curve editor on the Edit page or from the keyframe panel on the Color page!
Legendary DaVinci Quality
DaVinci Resolve’s Emmy™ award-winning image processing technology features deep 32-bit float processing combined with unique, patented YRGB color science that processes luminance independent of color. This allows you to adjust the luminance of video without rebalancing the color of your highlights, midtones, or shadows! The massive internal color space is perfect for the latest HDR and wide color gamut workflows.
Blackmagic RAW is a new and modern codec that gives you stunning image quality and blazing fast performance in an intelligent new file format. Featuring advanced de-mosaic technology and a revolutionary intelligent design, Blackmagic RAW gives you both the quality and benefits of RAW with the speed, ease of use and file sizes of traditional video formats.
Hardware Control Panels
When you have a client looking over your shoulder you need to work fast. DaVinci Resolve control panels are designed to give you fluid, hands-on control over multiple parameters at the same time, allowing you to create looks that are simply impossible with a standard mouse! All controls are logically placed near your natural hand positions and are made out of the highest quality materials. You get smooth, high resolution weighted trackballs, along with precision engineered knobs and dials that feature the perfect amount of resistance so you can accurately adjust any setting. DaVinci Resolve control panels let you instinctively touch every part of the image!
Fairlight Professional Consoles
Fairlight mixing consoles provide high quality controls for nearly every parameter and feature in the software. Unique user interfaces and dynamic configuration changes provide fast to use buttons and controls that are optimized for the task at hand allowing you to work faster with Fairlight audio than any other tool in the world. With the modular design you can start with a larger console frame than you need and add more modules to meet the growing needs of your facility.
Minimum system requirements for Windows:
– Windows 10 Update
– 16 GB of system memory. 32 GB when using Fusion
– Blackmagic Design Desktop Video version 10.4.1 or later
– NVIDIA/AMD/Intel GPU Driver version – As required by your GPU
– RED Rocket-X Driver 18.104.22.168 and Firmware 22.214.171.124 or later
– RED Rocket Driver 126.96.36.199 and Firmware 188.8.131.52 or later
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 17.2.0.0011:
– Dramatically improved application startup performance.
– Live save is now on by default.
– Support for custom naming for individual timeline clips.
– Support for adding transitions by double clicking or dragging to viewer.
– Support for decoding AV1 clips on Windows.
– Accelerated AV1 decodes on supported Intel, NVIDIA and AMD platforms.
– Support for decoding MKV clips.
– Support for exporting IMSC-1 compatible TTML captions in IMF clips.
– Support for option to include project name subfolder in media management.
– Support for pasting HDR and color warper attributes in the Color page.
– Support for Fusion template bundles.
– Support for applying and managing crossfades in the Fairlight timeline.
– Support for a batch fade and crossfade editor in the Fairlight page.
– Support for persisting Fairlight edit mode between application restarts.
– Support for moving audio clips to match timeline timecode position.
– Support for setting handles when performing audio only renders.
– Support for controlling track processing order in the Fairlight mixer.
– Support for accessing Fairlight patch and link in the edit and deliver page.
– Ability to show or hide specific audio I/O ports for patching in Fairlight.
– Support for Fairlight console firmware 1.6 with full FlexBus mixing support.
– Improved waveform displays in the Fairlight timeline.
– Improved auto scroll behavior when dragging clips in the Fairlight timeline.
– Support for ACES color science 1.2.
– Support for selecting per-clip ACES DCTLs from context menu.
– Support for new IDTs for the Canon EOS-R5 cameras.
– Option to use white point adaptation in project settings for RCM workflows.
– Option to use white point adaptation in Resolve FX color space transform.
– Support for codec passthrough when rendering IMF JPEG2000 clips.
– Support for trimming Sony Raw and XAVC MXF in media management.
– Support for reading gyroscopic metadata on Sony Venice clips.
– Ability to update RMD metadata files for R3D clips.
– Improved spatial and temporal deinterlace quality.
– Improved curves range display for position and zoom on the edit timeline.
– Improved color management for Blackmagic RAW Gen 5 color science.
– Improved decode performance for 8K H.265 clips on Apple Silicon systems.
– Improved scripting API with the ability to import custom frame sequences.
– Improved scripting API with the ability to delete timelines.
– Improved scripting API with the ability to query current page.
– Improved scripting API with the ability to add generators and titles.
– Improved scripting API with the ability to specify render alpha options.
– Improved scripting API with the ability to switch layout presets.
– Improved scripting API with the ability to quit the application.
– Improved iXML data support with AAF export workflows.
– General performance and stability improvements.
DaVinci Resolve Studio v17.2.0.0011 WiN