PluginDoctor v1.6.2 MAC
SPTNDC | October 14 2021 | 2.23 MB
..:: STANDALONE, 32Bit, 64Bit ::..
Plugindoctor fills a longstanding gap in the market: a cross-platform and cross-bitformat plugin analyzer for VST and AU plugins. Whether you are a plugin developer yourself who wants to thoroughly test the audio quality of your latest and greatest product, or a power user who wants to understand in more detail what exactly a specific plugin is doing to your precious audio material, Plugindoctor will help you find out!
– Highest quality, double precision FFT engine, independent stereo channel analysis
– Linear analysis: magnitude and phase response using delta or random input signal
– Harmonic analysis: highly accurate frequency response analysis to a sinusoidal input signal. Input strength and frequency can be varied for THD/THD+N calculation. Switchable intermodular distortion modus.
– Oscilloscope: watch what happens to a sinusoidal input signal in real time.
– Dynamics: use a ramping signal to test compression or expansion, or an attack-release signal to check your compressor’s attack and decay curves.
– Performance: how many milliseconds are really spent in your plugin’s audio processing callback (as a function of buffer size)
– Freely resizable user interface
– Three quality settings, corresponding to three different FFT buffer sizes
– Storage option of curves in Linear and Harmonic analysis mode for easy comparison of settings or of different plugins
– Built-in screenshot function
– Comes as a 32 and a 64 bit executable
– Can load VST and (on Mac) AU effect plugins