Proximity:EQ v1.0.4 WiN
Team R2R | 25 May 2022 | 6.68 MB
More freedom in postproduction. Closer to the source. Often enough when interviewing, the recording microphone got placed too far from the source; or the grand piano turns out muddy because too much reverb was recorded. In these situations, proximity:EQ+ lets you draw the voice significantly closer and give the muddy piano a crisper sound in postproduction.
The eq plug-in that repositions audio sources in post-production. Whether music or speech – proximity:EQ+ lets you edit sound spaces as never before.
* Edit natural reverb
* Frequency-selective dereverberation
* Isolate and remove room modes
– Add space to the mix
– Of course it is also possible that the microphones ended up getting too close to the sound source. Your mix then lacks spaciousness. proximity:EQ+ seamlessly distances the sound source without affecting its original character. This makes your entire mix more transparent and opens new ways of creating sonic depth.
– Optimal room acoustics at the touch of a button
– Even when you meticulously plan a setup and perfectly position the microphones – the acoustics of a given room simply are what they are. The sophisticated technology of proximity:EQ+ opens entirely new possibilities for amending detrimental room modes in post-production while leaving the direct sound entirely untouched.