Pitchwheel v5.1.0 WiN
Team R2R | 14 Sep 2021 | 3.6MB
Real-time pitch and timbre
The Pitchwheel plug-in freely alters the pitch and timbre of a sound in real-time. It has a large, easy to use dials and simple parameters making it a fast and creative effect unit. It can give fine tuning control from fractions of a semi-tone to huge multi-octave pitch swings.
* Accurately changes the pitch of a sound.
* Change the timbre of a sound.
* Pitch spin, and twist samples about while keeping tempo steady.
* Superior pitch shifting – great frequency stability and transient accuracy, with low latency and CPU usage.
* 46ms (at 44k) latency – amazing response time for a high quality wideband pitch shifter.
* Envelope/Formant fixing to remove the ‘chipmunk’ effect from vocals.
* MIDI controllable with multi-octave adjustments, and fine wheel detuning.
* 8 note chords for creating easy vocal harmonies and effects.
* Unique inertia settings for springy vibrato effects, and wild pitch swings.
* Easy to use – ideal for experimental and live performances.
* 48+ semitone pitch range.
* Resizable GUI.