T-RackS 5 v5.5.1 Complete WiN
Team R2R | 13 October 2021 | 1.50 GB
PLATFORM : WiN64 – STANDALONE/VST/VST3/AAX
World-class mixing and mastering plug-ins on demand
Close your eyes and picture a store full of cool, powerful processing gear including compressors, limiters, reverbs, de-essers, multiband processors, and a shelf full of vintage, legendary gear emulations. In short, a dream store for recording musicians, engineers and producers.
– Free version of T-RackS including the Custom Shop, the Classic EQ and basic Metering functionality
– Standalone workstation, plugin suite and single plugins for Audio Units, VST2, VST3 and AAX formats
– Custom Shop functionality lets you purchase additional modules from inside the program
– T-RackS shell allows for chaining of up to 16 processors
– Standalone integration with ARC System 2.5 processing
– All processors available as individual plug-ins
– 64-bit native support
– High-fidelity oversampling for high-quality audio processing through the entire signal path
– SCC™ technology coupled with IK’s unique DSM™ technology provides the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date
– Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, “compare” function and more.
– 4 new processors (Master Match, Dyna-Mu, EQual, ONE).
– 9 processors included.
– Completely redesigned, flexible and resizable interface.
– Ultra-rapid, flexible and smooth workflow.
– Over 35 high-end modules: available à la carte or via carefully selected bundles.
– Unique modular chain system with 16 series/parallel slots.
– Improved audiophile-grade audio engine.
– Up to 192kHz / 32-bit floating point processing capability.
– 4 optimized user-selectable dithering options.
– Extensive calibrated metering for multi-standard, broadcast-ready and future proof masters.
– Album assembly with sequencing and metadata embedding.
– Multiple file format export function.
– 64-bit native support.
– Standalone workstation, plugin suite and single plugins for Audio Units, VST2, VST3 and AAX formats.