SQ80 V v1.1.2 WiN MAC
MORiA | 13 January 2021 | 321MB
Where digital dreams are made
Digital synthesizers are often known for sounds that are razor-sharp, crystal-clear, and precise – SQ80 V has other ideas. Explore a detailed software resurrection of a digital anti-hero that’s out to break the rules. Capture the grit, character, and charming imperfection favored by John Carpenter, Adamski, Mr Bungle, and countless others with an instrument that’s simultaneously complex and accessible, focused and intricate, edgy and dream-like – and unlike anything you’ve heard before.
• 3 digital oscillators based on the original DOC chip.
• Over 400 waveforms across 4 unique banks.
• Amplitude Modulation and Hard Sync.
• 4 analog DCAs; 1 for each oscillator, 1 master output.
• Analog resonant low-pass filter based on the original CEM chip.
• 4 polyphonic envelope generators with 3 modes; SQ80, DADSR, MSEG.
• 3 LFOs with 6 waveforms.
• 8 MIDI sources.
• Modulation mixer for combining 2 modulation sources.
• Built-in 7-mode arpeggiator.
• Up to 16-voice polyphony with Unison mode.
• 4 FX slots across 2 busses, configurable in series or parallel.
• 15 master effect types.
• Advanced Brightness, Timbre, Time and Movement macro controls.
• 200+ factory presets, including 40 from the original SQ-80 instrument.
• MPE compatibility.