Steinberg Basic FX Suite WiN
Team R2R | 30 December 2021 | 64.5MB
Basic FX Suite is software consisting of VST3 Plug-ins of various effects and sound processing developed by Yamaha, some of which fully utilize modeling technology. The Basic FX Suite consists of three software components: Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip, REV-X, and Guitar Amp Classics. When you install the Basic FX Suite, the following three software programs will be installed.
Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip
This processing effect is a multi effect that features a compressor and equalizer.
This processing effect is a digital reverb platform developed by Yamaha for professional audio devices.
Guitar Amp Classics
This processing effect features guitar amp simulations developed by Yamaha that fully utilize modeling technology.
Basic FX Suite V1.5.0 to V2.0.0
Common to all plugins
– Changed the vendor name to Yamaha. When the vendor name is displayed in the DAW, each plugin is displayed with the name of Yamaha. Guitar Amp Classics
– Implemented a noise gate.
– Implemented a cabinet simulation.
– Now you can set the microphone position to stand in the cabinet.
– (Native version only) Implemented a MONO/STEREO switch.