Syntronik 2 v2.0.4 WiN
Team R2R | 7 July 2022 | 695.91 MB
.: VSTi, VST3, STANDALONE :.
Complete Sound Content WiN MAC (84.28 GB) + (100.87GB)
Syntronik 2 sets the new standard in modern virtual synthesizers. IK’s advanced sampling techniques, combined with a hybrid sample and modeling synthesis engine, power a comprehensive collection of rare and sought-after synths with stunning sonic accuracy and the deepest editing. This is a massive update to the previous release, adding 11 new synths, exciting new, advanced, and much-requested functionality, and a huge number of all-new presets for the 22 original synths taking advantage of all these new features. Syntronik 2 offers 33 legendary synths available in 4 different versions or as individual instruments. There are over 5,500 presets that cover a wide range of sounds from 54 of the most iconic to ultra-rare vintage synthesizers. For fans of the original version, all of the Syntronik and Syntronik Deluxe legacy presets are also included and sound identical in Syntronik 2.
Syntronik 2 features more gear, more control and more presets to raise your programming skills and creativity to the next level, all while enjoying the most accurate recreation of legendary synths possible.
Here’s what’s new:
• 11 new synths based on rare and sought-after models. See all the new gear in Syntronik 2
• 3,300 new presets for all 33 synths including the 22 original synths from Syntronik and Syntronik Deluxe
• New presets use the updated SampleTank 4* engine
• All legacy presets and samples included sound identical to Syntronik 1 with our dual-engine architecture
• Wave Set Browser lets you choose the sound in each of up to 4 oscillators and 2 suboscillators per preset
• New EDIT panel with modulation matrix offers deep editing beyond the capabilities of the original hardware synths
• New Step Sequencer in the PLAYER panel for flexible and expressive rhythmic textures
• Controller Filters in the MULTI panel let you filter out sustain pedal, pitch bend, mod wheel and aftertouch for each of the 4 Parts
• 33 new effects (71 total effects including the stellar Vintage Plate reverb)
• Disk streaming lets you load presets faster and can be adjusted to match your drive type
• All synths work as libraries inside SampleTank 4 alongside SampleTron 2, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, Cinekinetik, Electromagnetik, etc.
Syntronik 2 features:
• 33 powerful synths with familiar panel designs and easy-to-use controls
• A collection of 54 iconic hardware synthesizers and string machines
• Multi-sampled oscillators for ultimate authenticity
• 4 classic types of circuit-modeled filters to shape sounds
• DRIFT™ technology for realism of subtle oscillator variations
• Mix and match oscillators with filters for new original sounds
• True 4-part synth to create rich sounds with Multis and splits
• 4 dynamic arpeggiators and new step sequencer for complex rhythmic textures
• 71 high-quality effects derived from T-RackS, MixBox and AmpliTube
• More than 200 GB of sounds with disk streaming and over 5,500 presets
• Browser search by category or keyword to find sounds in seconds
• Optimized resizable interface and “lunchbox-style” effects panel
• Load Syntronik sounds into SampleTank 4* for more expandability
• Works as a 64-bit plug-in or standalone instrument for Mac/PC
• Fully functional free Syntronik CS version also available
– Standalone and 64-bit plug-in. Requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
– Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo macOS 10.10 or later.
– Minimal: Apple Silicon Processor M1 macOS 11 or later.
– Requires: an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.
– Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST, VST3.
What’s New in Syntronik 2.0.3:
– Fixed a bug where Multis using a Syntronik 1 preset were not loaded correctly
– Improved GUI clarity on Windows systems using lower resolution displays
– Fixed a bug where the pitch bend range was displayed incorrectly on the Edit panel
– Fixed a bug on the SH-V panel where the Osc 2 controls were reversed
– Fixed a bug on the VCF3 panel where the BPM Sync and Osc 2 controls were reversed
– Fixed a bug in the 99 Synth where Syntronik 1 presets were missing the 12dB filter slope
– Fixed a bug on the Modulum panel where controllers were recalled incorrectly
– Fixed a bug where time DAW signature changes could cause an audio glitch
– Fixed a bug where Syntronik 1 preset Porta and Glide knobs recalled incorrectly
– Fixed a bug in where Syntronik 1 presets incorrectly displayed the filter slopes for the C and R Type filters
– General reliability improvements
Sound Content List: