WavePad Sound Editor v16 WiN
Team DVT | 08/02/2022 | 5.2 MB
WavePad Sound Editor is a full featured professional sound editor for Windows. WavePad Sound Editor will let you edit and make voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio files you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction. WavePad Sound Editor works as a wav editor or mp3 editor but it also supports a number of other file formats including vox, gsm, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg and more. WavePad Sound Editor is designed to be a very easy and intuitive to use for audio editing. Within minutes you will be able to open or record a file and edit it. But if you take time to explore the other features you will find many powerful tools for editing audio designed with the professional sound engineer in mind.
- . Supports a number of file formats including wav (multiple codecs), mp3, vox, gsm, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg and many more.
- . Sound editing functions include cut, copy, caste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more.
- . Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equaliser, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse, sample rate conversion and more.
- . Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis.
- . Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal.
- . Supports sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits.
- . Ability to work with multiple files at the same time in seperate screens.
- . Includes its own CD ripper with ‘ultrafast ‘rip mode and cddb music database lookup.
- . Links directly to the Express Burn CD Recorder to burn your sound files to CD.
- . Recorder supports autotrim and voice activated recording.
- . Easy to use interface will get you started running.